Reserving a Storage Unit
Published on 9/17/2018
In October of 2017, O'Neil Creek Storage introduced online self storage rentals. This new feature has allowed for a simplified rental process for all new and existing customers. The system will walk you through the reservation process and provide you with access to your leased space in just a few simple steps!
1. Select your unit size and click 'Reserve Now for Free'. If your desired size is not available, add your name to our waiting list and we will contact you when one opens.
2. Complete all contact information.
3. Carefully read through and sign the Rental Agreement.
4. Enter your payment information. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ACH withdrawals. You will not be charged until your rental is processed.
5. Submit your reservation request.
All done! You will receive information via email and/or text message with information on how to access your online account, as well as a copy of your Rental Agreement and Storage Guidelines. Once we review and confirm all information is complete on the Rental Agreement, we will contact you to process your payment and answer any questions you may have. An emailed and/or text message receipt will be sent to confirm the rental, at which point you are welcome to begin moving into your leased space. Please carefully review the Rental Agreement and Storage Guidelines before moving into your leased space for clarification on prohibited items and storage recommendations.
Your account will automatically be set up on auto-pay for payment to be debited from your credit card or bank account beginning on the 1st day of each month. We have found this to be very helpful to our customers to avoid late fees. If you do not wish to be set up on auto-pay, please let our office staff know!